Tampa, St. Petersburg/Clearwater

Immigration Attorney

Our firm represents individuals with the following types of immigration issues:

  • U.S. Citizenship:

    You can become a U.S. citizen at birth or afterwards. If it is afterwards, you will have to take a naturalization test in addition to applying. A sample naturalization self test and a video explains the process at www.uscis.gov

  • Permanent Residency (Green Card Holder):

    The main categories to get your green card are generally through a job, family, refugee or asylee status. For further information, please refer to www.uscis.gov/greencard

  • Student Visas
  • Employment/Authorization Work Permit
  • L1Visa
  • Doctor, Nurse and Healthcare Visas
  • H-1B Work Visa
  • H-1B Transfer
  • E2 Visa
  • Employment-based Green Cards
  • O & P Entertainers, Performers and Athletes
  • PERM Labor Certification
  • Marriage Green Card
  • Fiancee Visa
  • I-601 Hardship Waivers
  • J-1 Waivers for Physicians
  • R1 Religious Workers
  • Family Immigration Petitions
  • ICE
  • Deferred Actions Case
  • Green Card Lottery
  • Green Card Renewal
  • Green Card Conditions Remove

Why hire an attorney to assist you on your immigration issue?

Our firm will assist you in preparing the required forms and inform you of the cost and what paperwork is required to be submitted with the application. Also, an attorney will be present with you at your interview. Please feel free to contact us by filling out our online form or call our office at (727) 822-7121.